Easy to fit – Slim 70mm wide stainless steel lock case along
with adjustable and removable bolts ensure easy fitting to
Latchbolt is adjustable in length for precise fitting on site.
Easy to rotate for Left and Right handed gates.
Supplied with handles – two styles available.
Supplied with bolt support plate and gate post strike plate.
Bolts: Adjustable, latchbolt springs 15mm and deadbolt moves to
Perfect for both LH/RH gates.
1. Drill 2 x 9mm holes at 140mm centres for fixing bolts provided.
3. Drill a second 18mm clearance hole for the latchbolt at 60mm centres up
from the bottom fixing hole.
4. Hold the lock against the back of the box section and screw the latchbolt
through the bottom 18mm hole.
5. Lock the latchbolt and deadbolt with the hex key supplied by inserting the
hex key into the end of the latchbolt and the deadbolt.
6. Fix lock in place using the stainless steel bolt support plate and the
countersunk screws provided. Ensure the latchbolt and deadbolt move freely.
7. Fix stike plate by either welding or screw fixing onto the gate post
8. MAINTENANCE Every 6 months, lubricate the latchbolt and deadbolt with
light oil. Annually, dismantle the lock and spray mechanism with light oil.
Manufactured in the UK